Parents who are at their wit ends on how to deal with a fussy eater and wanting a personalised, supportive approach to help their child. This program is well suited for toddlers at lunch time.
How does it work?
We will attend your home on a weekly basis for an hour long session, get to know you and your child, complete an assessment of fussy eating behaviour and prepare a custom plan that will assist you to safely introduce a wider range of foods and improve your child’s lifetime relationship with food.
- Pre-assessment prior to meeting
- 6 X 1h weekly home visits (Total travel time up to 1hr included)
- Full assessment and report of your child’s eating, nutrition and behaviour.
- Step by step customised plan to tackle your child’s fussy eating
- Customised meal planning
- Activities for your child
- Phone Support over 6 weeks of the program
- Email and text support for one month after our last session.