3 cheeses, roasted pumpkin and broccoli are essential to create yumminess in this dish!
It’s so simple to make tarts, particularly if you buy ready made puff pastry!
Preparation: 10 min. Cooking:30 min at 180C.
- Puff pastry: 1 sheet
- Pumpkin: 100g, cubed
- Broccoli: 40g, cut florets to bitesize
- Eggs: 2 beaten lighly
- Feta: 20g crushed
- Ricotta: 50g
- Parmesan: grated 10g
- Parsley: 1 sprig, chopped finely (optional)
Let’s do it:
- Place the pastry in 1 large or 4 individual tart pans,
- Spread the pumpkin and broccoli over the pastry,
- Mix the cheeses, parsley and eggs,
- Pour the mixture over the tart,
- Place in the oven at 180C for 30-35min.