Do you use spices when cooking for the family. It’s a good idea to introduce different tastes early on. Spices do not have to be hot to bring unusual flavours. This curry recipe provides an opportunity to introduce curry with complete and super quick meal.
Preparation: 10min. Cooking: 20-30min
- Rice noodles
- Chicken fillets or legs: 600g, legs or strips
- Bok Choi: 2-4 cut in strips
- Coconut milk: 1 tin
- Curry: mild 1 tbsp heaped
- Coriander: to garnish
Let’s do it
- In a large pan place curry, coconut and chicken, simmer for 15min (strips), 30min (drums)
- In the meantime cook the noodles as per instructions, you can use the same hot water.
- Blanch the bok choi in boiling water.
- serve altogether with a garnish of coriander.