Is today a perfect day for grilled chicken? Fire up the Barbie we are serving this on a steamed potato salad! Enjoy!
Preparation: 10min, Cooking 20min.
- Chicken breast, sliced in strips: 600-800g
- Potatoes: 700g-900g, cubed
- Salad: a few leaves
- Celery: 2 sticks, chopped
- Balsamic vinegar: 1tbps
- Olive oil: 5tbps
- Salt and pepper
- Origano: 1tbsp
- Chives: a few sprigs chopped
Let’s do it!
- Mix 2 tbsp of olive oil and the origano to baste the chicken
- Steam the potatoes until cooked to your preference, and let cool down a little bit, about 15-20min.
- Mix rest of olive oil with balsamic vinegar and season well.
- Place the chicken on the barbecue 5 min on each side.
- Meanwhile place salad, celery, chives and potatoes in a salad bowl.
- Add grilled chicken on top and drizzle with dressing
#chicken #salad #potato