Preparation: 15min Cooking: 15min
- Sausages: of choice (inc vegetarian option)
- Capsicum: 1 red or yellow sliced finely
- Beetroot: 1 medium, sliced very finely
- Snow peas: 150g, tip and string pulled
- Sweet Potatoes: 700-800g, peeled and cubed
- Milk: 250ml
- Olive oil: 2tbsp
- Thyme: 1 sprig
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Optional spices for the puree: 1/4 tsp sweet paprika, 1/4 tsp turmeric or your choice.
- Toss vegetables (except sweet potato) in olive oil and thyme. Set aside.
- Place sausages to sizzle on grill. Sausages take time to cook, and you don’t want to burn them, so reduce the heat, as soon as they are coloured on each side.
- In a saucepan, place milk and sweet potato, bring to the boil, cover partly cook until soften (10min).
- Puree the potatoes and add butter or spices, keep warm.
- Once the sausages are cooked, keep them warm, by placing them on the puree.
- Use the grill to cook the vegetables.
- Serve altogether.