Do you have one-pot pasta secret tips? Mine are that for a successful one pot pasta we need:
1- some crunchy (crispy veggies, herbs)
2- some softness (mozzarella, other melted cheeses, egg, mushrooms, very well cooked tomatoes)
3- some satisfaction (cheese, meat, prosciutto, ham, chicken…)
4- some colour (rainbow food, herbs and spices).
This one-pot pasta has it all. Colourful and appetising, it can be adapted to suit your requirements with GF pasta, or without prosciutto etc.
- Squid-ink pasta: 250g
- Cherry tomatoes: a punnet, chopped in halves.
- Artichokes hearts: 150g
- A bunch of fresh asparagus, hard bits removed.
- Fresh Mozzarella, 60g
- Prosciutto, optional, 150g
- Olive oil: 2tbsp
- For topping: basil and parmesan
Let’s do it:
- Place all the ingredients in a large pot (except the asparagus)
- Add 700ml of cold water
- Season to taste
- Cook on medium to high temperature, for 10-15min, according to pasta, some liquid should remains in the pan.
- 2-3 minutes before pasta is cooked add chopped asparagus.
- Check your pasta is al dente and your asparagus is bright green, serve at once.
#artichoke #prosciutto #asparagus #tomatoes #onepotpasta #onepotpastadish #onepotpastatips