I am using the oven to produce this yumminess of roasted butternut mushroom, and eggplant topped with tasty goat cheese in a bun! A filling, satisfying, so easy dinner!
BLW and Baby: make sure to cook until soft and serve in strip or mashed. Cheese is salty so under 1 tiny amounts for tasting are fine.
GF adaptable: simply use GF bread.
- Bread buns: 4 (here I bought wholemeal ones)
- Mushrooms: large 4, brushed
- Butternut: 200g sliced finely
- Eggplant: 1 sliced 1cm thick (left over can be used to make a dip)
- Rosemary: 1 sprig
- Olive oil: 3tbps
- Goat cheese:60-80g
Let’s do it:
- Toss veggies in olive oil and rosemary.
- Cook the veggies in the oven at 180C, until nice and tender 20-30min.
- Serve in warm bun with cheese.
#Bun #eggplant #Pumpkin #goatcheese #mushrooms