Do you want flavour and taste but no mess? Then this is a one-pot for you.
This recipe can feed the whole family and is Baby Lead Weaning adapted (just serve frittata, once you have assessed your baby is not allergic to egg).
- Sweet Potatoes: 2 medium size (500g )grated
- Egg: 2, beaten
- Mushroom of choice: 500g, cut finely
- Spinach: 150g
- Garlic: 3 cloves crushed
- Parsley: 2 sprigs, chopped
- Flour or Breadcrumbs: 30g
- Parmesan: 80g grated
- Butter: 20g
- olive oil: 1 tbsp
- Lemon: quartered.
Let’s do it:
- In a non stick pan, place the mushrooms, garlic and butter. Cook until soft and set aside.
- Meanwhile press the sweet potatoes with paper towel to remove excess liquid. Mix eggs, parmesan, olive oil, flour or breadcrumb, and sweet potatoes.
- Now in the pan you cooked the mushrooms in, place baking paper to cover the base.
- Add the mix, and press it down to compact it.
- Cook on medium heat for about 10min, until coloured underneath.
- Use a plate to cover the pan and flip over.
- Cook for a further 6-8 min.
- Serve with mushrooms, spinach, lemons and a sprinkle of parsley.