Omelettes are my to-go dish when I am running out of time. A curcuma omelette is tasty and colourful and only takes minutes.
This one comes with some raw and cooked veggies.
BLW adaptable: omelette and super cooked carrots may be offered
Preparation: 10min. Cooking: 10min
- Eggs: 8 to 10
- Turmeric: 1tsp
- Bran rice oil: 1tbs
- Bok choi: each leaf sliced in the lentgh
- Carrots: grated 400g
- Bean Sprouts: 200g
- Lemon: 1/2 juiced
- Ginger: 1tsp grated
- spring onion: 1 sliced
- Coriander: a few sprigs, chopped
- Roasted sesame seed oil: 2 tbsp
- Sesame seeds roasted: (optional)
Let’s do it:
- Whisk eggs and turmeric together, season with salt and pepper and set aside in the fridge.
- Mix carrots, bean sprouts, spring onions and coriander.
- Blanch bok choi in salted, boiling water for 2min, then strain.
- Heat rice bran oil in a non-stick pan on medium/high heat for a few minutes.
- Add eggs at once, reduce heat and move spatula or spoon across a few times to give fluffy texture to the omelette.
- let cook for a few minutes and fold over one half.
- Serve with vegetables.
- Drizzle mixed lemon and sesame seed oil (and optional sesame seed oil).
#omelette #turmeric #beansprouts #eggs