Parents at their wits ends with their extreme fussy eating child and who have realised that the inherent problem will not go away and requires an intensive level of professional support to turn the situation around. Parents of children with special needs can also benefit from this program.
How does it work?
We will attend your home on a weekly basis for a 1.5 hour session, get to know you and your child, complete a comprehensive written assessment of your child’s fussy eating behaviour. We will then prepare a customised plan that will assist you to safely introduce a wider range of foods to improve your child’s lifetime relationship with food.
- Pre-assessment prior to our meeting
- 12 X 1.5h weekly home visits (Total travel time up to 1hr included)
- Full assessment and report of your child’s functional eating, nutrition and behaviour
- Step by step customised plan to tackle your child’s fussy eating
- Regular revisions & adjustments to suit your child
- Customised meal planning
- Customised activities to expose your child to a wider variety of food options
- Phone Support over 12 weeks of the program .
- Email and text support for 3 months after our last session.
Please note can only accept NDIS funds when a child’s NDIS funding is ‘self-managed’ by the family, as we are not registered as an NDIS provider. Payment from the family is required prior to the start of the program. Families are responsible for claiming back funds from NDIS using the NDIS processes for self-managed participants.