Wondering if it's time to get help?
Feeling frustrated or concerned about your child’s limited food choices and nutrition? With my free assessment, you’ll be well placed to:
- Determine if professional intervention is appropriate
- Select the right solution for your child
- Begin your journey towards positive mealtimes – once and for all
Marie-France, a children’s nutritionist and owner of Fussy Eater Solutions recommends that all parents who feel that their child is a fussy eater should determine via an assessment process, that this is in fact the case.
Fussy Eater Solutions employs a child food nutrition counsellor to assist parents to make this determination. We offer a free 15 minute over the phone assessment.
Should this assessment establish that the problems associated with your child’s fussy eating require professional intervention, we offer programs that call upon the expertise of a fussy eater kids counsellor Melbourne and a children’s nutritionist based in Melbourne.
The benefits of having your child assessed to determine if they are a fussy eater include:
- Knowing whether you need to do something about your child’s fussy eating
- Being given options that suit your situation
- Starting the journey to end the mealtime battles.
Some children grow out of fussy eating but extreme fussy eaters can struggle for years and develop into fussy eating adults. These are the children whose well-being and future health will benefit from an early intervention.