A French Dietitian-Nutritionist and
My expertise is deep and diverse
- Dietitian-Nutritionist: BTS de diététique (Clermont-Ferrand, France)
- Masters of Arts (Humanities)(North London University)
- Counsellor and Social Worker: Conseillère en Economie Sociale & Familiale (Limoges, France)
Professional development courses
- Paediatric Feeding and Swallowing Education (Central Queensland University)
- 1,2,3 Magic and Emotion Coaching (Melbourne, Australia)
- Infant Feeding Foundations (Melbourne, Australia)
- Gastrointestinal Issues and Feeding Difficulties, (Melbourne)
- ESDM introduction course (Early Start Denver Model, autism)
- COSP facilitator (Circle of Security Parenting)(Melbourne, Australia)
- SOS Feeding Therapy (Melbourne, Australia)
GROS: based in France, the association aims to bring overweight and obese patients back to the pleasure of eating, to self-regulation, without guilt, or pressure so they find their set-point.
Centre for mindful eating: promoting mindful eating as a way to help one’s body to self-regulate.